Join us at an upcoming seminar
Florida Domicile Seminars 2017/2018
Estate Planning Seminars 2017/2018
Led by the authors of the Florida Domicile Handbook and Disinherit the IRS, this is a FREE casual, entertaining and informative two-hour seminar. Below is a list of some of the topics covered in each of the presentations.
Florida Domicile Seminars
Estate Planning Seminars
Learn the basics of becoming a Florida resident including:
- How to prove legal intent to change domicile,
- Whether it is ok to do a split domicile,
- When to set up a Florida trust,
- How to protect income coming from other states,
- How to stay scam-free and keep predators at bay,
- When to buy a house,
- Filing for Florida homestead,
- PLUS so much more!
Learn how to build a solid foundation for your estate plan:
- Legally pay no estate tax,
- Multiply the value of your IRA and pension up to 18 times,
- Avoid the 1o most costly Estate Planning mistakes,
- Remove assets from your taxable estate without losing control or income,
- Sell your appreciated property without Capital Gains Tax,
- Have the IRS pay your life insurance premiums,
- Pass on more than just your wealth.
Have your specific questions answered by a board certified attorney in Wills, Trusts & Estates and a 40-year veteran of the wealth protection industry. Give us two hours and we’ll make sure you are armed with the facts you need to get on the path to enjoying the Florida lifestyle. Attendees can purchase the Florida Domicile Handbook for $20 at each seminar. A portion of the proceeds from books sold at the seminars will support local students through the Newspapers in Education (NIE) program.
Take a peek at a Wealth Protection Network seminar
Book Mike to speak at your next event
Mike Kilbourn and members of the Wealth Protection Network are available to speak at your next business, civic or social group meeting. Speaking topics include, but are not limited to:
- “The Wealth Protection Network Estate Planning Seminar”
- “Estate Tax Reduction Strategies Workshop” – a three-hour public estate planning program
- “Disinherit the IRS™” – a three-hour seminar for affluent individuals and families
- “Healthy, Wealthy & Wise™” – coauthor and presenter
- “Florida Domicile” – author, presenter
Specialized seminars for financial advisors including:
- “Sales Magic – The New Technology of Power Selling”
- “I’ll Take It! Closing Techniques for Financial Planning Professionals”
- “Successful Estate Planning Seminars for the Affluent”
For more information, including scheduling Mike for an interview, television appearance or speaking engagement, contact us at the phone number above.