Join us at an upcoming seminar
Florida Domicile Seminars
Estate Planning Seminars
Learn the basics of becoming a Florida resident including:
- How to prove legal intent to change domicile
- Whether it is ok to do a split domicile
- When to set up a Florida trust,
- How to protect income coming from other states
- How to stay scam-free and keep predators at bay
- When to buy a house
- Filing for Florida homestead
- PLUS so much more!
Learn how to build a solid foundation for your estate plan:
- Legally pay no estate tax
- Multiply the value of your IRA and pension up to 18 times
- Avoid the 1o most costly Estate Planning mistakes
- Remove assets from your taxable estate without losing control or income
- Sell your appreciated property without Capital Gains Tax
- Have the IRS pay your life insurance premiums
- Pass on more than just your wealth.
Have your specific questions answered by a board certified attorney in Wills, Trusts and Estates and a 40-year veteran of the wealth protection industry. Give us two hours and we’ll make sure you are armed with the facts you need to get on the path to enjoying the Florida lifestyle. Attendees can purchase the Florida Domicile Handbook for $20 at each seminar. A portion of the proceeds from books sold at seminars support local students through the Newspaper in Education (NIE) program.